Pages

keskiviikko 25. marraskuuta 2015

A'PIEU Full of Color Eyeshadow Palette Doraemon Edition MONO BEST Swatches and Review☆

Hello!

A couple of days ago I got my A'PIEU Doraemon eyeshadow palette I ordered from ebay (mainly because of the cute packaging and glittery shades--) and I decided to do a swatch & review for you all! 


Sorry about the bad lighting in these photos... At this time of year we have like 3 hours of natural light here in Finland, so both of these pictures are taken in artificial light. I tired to photoshop the colors to look more genuine but natural light would have still been the best.. 

So the eyeshadow case has the same Doraemon picture on the lid as the cardborad box and it's just so cute! I also love all the shades, since cold toned eyeshadows don't really suit my pasty skin color and 
blue-green eyes. So these warm colors really are my cup of tea! They are also neutral enough, but still fun!


                       1. A cream-colored shimmery shadow (which you can hardly see since I'm so damn                                                        white)
                       2. A matte warm brown.
                       3. Almost a glittery version of the shade 2, but slightly more orange tinted
                       4. Looks like a nude color in the upper picture, but actually it's a matte peach color!
                       5. Very glittery rosey-pink
                       6. Very glittery, bright orange
                       7. Glittery light brown
                       8. A dark brown with some glitter

I don't really have experience with any extremely good (=expensive) eyeshadows, so the quality is what I'm used to: Very good and enough for me, but not perfect. The matte shadows are a bit chalky and none of the colors are very vibrant, but hey that's what I'm used so it doesn't bother me! I personally really like this palette and it's quite inexpensive too, so the quality is pretty much what I expected! I have no complaints, since I mainly bought it for the glittery shades and they are soooooo sparkly I'm so happy (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

See you again soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti