Pages

tiistai 22. syyskuuta 2015

Playing With Gyaru-makeup☆

Hello everyone!

I've been sick with a flu for the last few days and didn't go to school today because of it, so I decided to make use of that time-- For a long time I've been wanting to try out proper Gyaru makeup just for fun so I decided to finally do it! Gyaru is my favorite style but I've never felt that the makeup style suits me.. I had my pretty unfortunate Gyaru phase when I was 15 I think, but after that I haven't really touched the style in anyway. Of course I've been following the Gyaru style online just like I did back then, since I love it, and I've been learning more and more about the makeup style. So I decided to put my skills to a test!

























Please try to ignore my uncombed hair (I'm even still wearing my pyjamas--), but I'm really happy with how the makeup turned out! This is the first time I've been able to do a gyaru makeup that I feel actually suits me! I'm even thinking of doing a tutorial for this, (I really enjoy making tutorials) so please tell me if you'd be interested in one! Here's a closeup of the makeup:


I don't know what happened with my eyeliner on the left eye, so please ignore that too-- The top lashes I'm using are Dolly Wink's nro. 3 and the lower lashes are from ebay! And my lenses are my super old Princess Mimi Sesame Grays. These are definitely my favorite dolly lenses, and since they're loved by many many gal's they're perfect for Gyaru! I only noticed how my right eyelash is attached to my own lashes and oh damn that looks bad................... At least the makeup looks good with my eyes open!

And that's all! See you again soon! I'm thinking of doing an Ebay loot post again next, but I'm waiting for a few packages to arrive.


1 kommentti: