Pages

keskiviikko 16. syyskuuta 2015

Tracon X + Soma Cruz Mini-Photoshoot☆

Hello again everyone!

I finally got myself to write a post about Tracon X. that was a little over week ago! So as I said in the previous post, I was too lazy to finish my Steven A. Starphase cosplay, since our Kekkai Sensen group got cancelled. I only had to downsize the suit but in the end there was so muck work in making Soma's coat... But I was determined to finish Soma, and in the end I did it! (with the help of my mom though)

Not many people recognized my cosplay, but a couple of people did and the compliments made me so happy! I'm actually really proud about the cosplay, and I'm super happy with the way it ended up looking on me! We even had a small photoshoot with Perunaprinssi and the pictures came out great! (*´▽`*)Usually with those kind of extempore con photoshoots, you end up with like one good photo but this time it was different! So that's about all I have to say. On to the pictures!






and a little bonus--


So that's all! Me and a group of friends are actually thinking of holding a photoshoot at a gorgeus castle here in Finland in the winter, since I really wanted to photoshoot Soma in the winter. So I'm really excited about that!

See you again soon and thanks for reading!

1 kommentti:

  1. Viimeinen kuva kuvaa koko meidän sukua. Näytetään aika hyviltä, mut ollaan vähän dingdong :D
    Oot niin nätti, oikeesti <3

    VastaaPoista