Pages

sunnuntai 23. elokuuta 2015

DollyEye Starry Eye Gray lens Review + Soma Cruz Cosplay Makeup Test☆

Hello!

Today I'm here with my very first circle lens-review! Me and a group of friends did a group order from Blingblingeyes.com.my, since they have definitely the cheapest lenses available. But to be honest I wouldn't recommend the site because of stories I've heard from my friends about getting damaged lenses etc.. Cheap doesn't always mean good, but if you're low on money and are planning to do a group order, blingblingeyes might be a good site! At least my lenses are very good quality and perfectly fine, and most of my friends' lenses from there are too. But yeah, on to the review!

D O L L Y E Y E   S T A R R Y   E Y E   G R A Y


Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year

What I was looking for: "Icy" looking gray lenses for my Soma Cruz cosplay, that would blend in well with my natural eye while still looking gray, have a faint outside ring and a diameter of 14.5/14.8. And the reason I'm writing this section is that every time I need circle lens for something, my preferences change. So in these kind of reviews I will judge how well the lenses fit my criteria and the specific look I want.

N O   L E N S:

O N E   I N:

B O T H   I N:

I was really surprised how well the lenses blend in my eyes! My natural eye color is a sort of grayish blue-green, so usually blue, green and gray lenses look the most natural on me, but still I was positively surprised! And thanks to my natural eye the color is pretty good too. It looks gray in any light even though the lenses aren't very opaque, so I doubt the color would be as vibrant on darker eyes. And overall I'm pretty pleased in how they look! I do wish the outside ring would be a tad darker, but I still do like these lenses a lot and I think they fit my cosplay well. I can't say much about comfort since I haven't had them on for a long period of time, but they do feel unexpectedly comfortable on my eyes! My eyes tend to go dry very fast normally, but I can hardly feel these in!

E N L A R G E M E N T: ★★★★★
C O L O R: ★★★★☆
B L E N D I N G: 
(C O M F O R T: ★)

And now on to the next topic of this post, and that is my cosplay makeup test for Soma! I love doing makeup tests for my cosplays and I'm quite happy with this one.

I really want to do a makeup tutorial for this look and I'm sure I will do one soon~ I really love doing cosplay makeups and trying to achieve a certain eye shape and look, while still doing something that fits my face and natural eye shape. And this is something you really get better at the more you practice! (though isn't every possible artistic thing like that) Oh yeah, and my wig is from ebay! It's actually a character wig for a Touken Ranbu character, whose name I can't remember, but it's perfect for Soma too after a bit of styling! 

Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this post and found the review helpful! See you soon!☆

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti