Pages

tiistai 18. elokuuta 2015

Runway Modeling at J-Fashion Fair!☆

Yup, the title tells it!

J-Fashion Fair is a brand new fair and flee-market event dedicated to all kinds of Japanese street fashion (30.8 at Gloria Helsinki) and when I found out about it, I was so excited! Before this there's only been similar Lolita events here in Finland but nothing to other fashions, and because of that Finland's J-street fashion scene is quite disjointed (apart from a few Gyaru circles). So I've really been looking forward to at least something for other fashions, and to unite other people who love other styles besides Lolita and Gyaru. Needless to say I'm super excited!

And when I saw that they were looking for representatives of different styles for the fashion show, I knew I had to take the chance! And it really was worth taking it!


So this is the outfit I submitted to the show! My style of choice is Aomoji-kei and even though I don't knowingly follow the style, I take the most inspiration from it because of how fun and free the style is! For those who don't know, the basic idea of Aomoji-kei is "dress how YOU want and only for yourself" so naturally it has no so called "rules" like most fashion styles have. But some distinctive things I have noticed in Aomoji-kei, is funky and eye catching platform shoes, mesh over knee socks or funky patterned socks, and loose shirts and jackets worn with them! I really love this style and I'm so glad I get to represent it in front of viewers!

I'm really excited about the fashion show and I can't wait what the other models are wearing and what styles they represent! J-fashion is so important to me and a big part of my life, and I just can't wait to express it! Aaaa I just wish it was the 30th already. (´∀`)

If you're coming to the event, please come and say hi to me if you happen to pass by me! See you again soon!☆

2 kommenttia: