Pages

sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2015

Get to Know the Blogger☆

Hello!
I've been trying to think of something to blog about while I wait for my cosplay stuff to arrive and until I get my cosplay up and going, so I thought of doing a different kind of introduction post! Some of my followers don't know much about me, so I hope this post will give you a better idea of what kind of person is writing this! Oh and thanks to my dear friend for coming up with questions and choosing some from a tumblr question meme☆

1. Would you rather choose a sugar daddy for six months or 10k from the lottery?
What a good way to start this asff-- but if the sugar daddy is, ahem, pleasing to the eye and mind, I'd definitely choose that! Otherwise I'll take the money thanks--

2. Post a picture that depicts you (no selfies etc) 

3. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two!

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm a shoe-holic, so I'd have to say maybe 10-15 pairs of shoes--

5. What was your last dream about?
I don't remember much about it, but I remember that I drew a lot Pokemon's in that dream, and watched an anime about Ichi the Killer, except that it was nothing like the real story (it's probably my favorite manga ever)?? Kakihara and Ichi were kids and I was watching it in a movie theater at a random mall. I have weird dreams usually so this was surprisingly normal--

6. Have you ever fired a gun?
Never!

7. Favorite clean word? (English and Finnish)
In English it would have to be 'cock', if I'm being completely honest, and there's nothing dirty behind that! I just like how the word feels in my mouth (oh god this sounds so wrong) and it's so short and concise-- And in Finnish it's 'hauva' which means pooch.

8. Favorite swear word? (English and Finnish)
Helvetti in Finnish (Hell) and fuck in English--

9.  Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Not that I know??

10. Are you a good liar?
I hate to admit it, but yes I am-- Sometimes I'm so good I scare myself tbh.

11. Favorite food?
Sushi definitely! Especially I love california rolls with avocado, and marinated eel sushi,

12. How long does it take for you to get ready?
I would say about 45min to an hour.

13. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
Suck first, then bite!

14. Biggest Fear?
The end of the world, death and unusually large things (megalophobia). Also underwater sculptures creep me out so much and I don't even know why.... Even a picture of one makes me seriously anxious.

15. Do you like your own name?
Yes! I like how short and simple Nea is. And it sounds nice too in my opinion.

16. What is your dream cosplay?
Right now I would have to say Alucard from Castlevavia: Symphony of The Night..


17. What is your dream place for a cosplay photoshoot?
Some place south like Greece or other Mediterranean country. I love how it looks in there! The sea is so turquoise and clear.

18. University or College?
I'd have to choose college (AMK) because I'm not much of  a crammer and college in Finland is much more about doing than reading.

19. Life without makeup (no covering your face) or life without hair (no wigs)?
This is easy: life without makeup. I don't have a problem with my plain face nowadays, so that would only be a problem because I love makeup.

20. New computer or a new camera?
Hmm... I don't have a need for neither, but i'll go with computer, since I'm not much of a photographer.

21. Sacramental wine or wafer?
I quite liked the taste of the wine, so I'll go with it-- Wafer tasted and felt like cardboard.

22. What is a dream date for you?
First a romantic dinner, then horror movies and cuddling.

23. If you were given a brand new pet right now what would you name it?
If it's a boy I'd name it with a 4 letter Finnish boys name, because I love them-- For example, Pasi, Simo, Pete, Riku are such cute names in my opinion!

24. Are you closer to your mom or dad?
Hmm... this is hard because I'm very very close with both of them, but I'd have to go with my dad. Our personalities are so much alike and we like similar kind of things, so I have more in common with him.

25. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do!

26. A paranormal event that has happened to you or someone you know?
This is actually one of my favorite stories and definitely not the only one: My big brother was in Tokyo during the huge earthquake a few years ago, and during the previous night (when we woke up we found out about the earthquake) my dad had a dream where his passed mother came and told him that my big brother is okay and doing well. Of course after that my dad was confused about what it meant, but when we woke up it all made sense! And my brother was completely fine! My dad has had many paranormal happenings in his family and many of his past relatives have been spiritual doctors, so I've heard many stories for him! But that's the only thing I have witnessed myself, so obviously it's my favorite story.

27. A month trip to Japan to get to know your idol so you'll become friends for life, or a trip to Korea for a free beauty surgery?
This is so easy to answer, since I don't have problems with my face; the Japan option obviously. Even without the getting to know my idol, I'd choose it!

28. Would you rather travel to Lapland or Åland?
Lapland! It's so beautiful in there. Åland has nothing in there tbh--

29. Makeup products you couldn't live without?
A nude eyeshadow palette, my ETUDE HOUSE green primer, a concealer, liquid highlighter and my blending brush

30. The best and the worst thing about being Finnish?
Hmm... The best thing probably is the climate. I don't like hot weather or sunshine and we rarely have those in Finland and most Finns hate it! But I love it-- And the worst thing would have to be the Finnish modesty. In here it's really sort of a taboo to give yourself praise and be proud of yourself and what you do. Otherwise I quite like it here.

--

That's all for now! I know these questions are sort of random, but I think random questions really give the best idea about what kind of person someone really is! So see you again soon and I hope you enjoyed this post!☆





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti