Pages

lauantai 8. elokuuta 2015

Tracon X Cosplay Plans☆

Hello everyone!

Today I'm here with a very short, simple post just to inform you about my cosplay plans for Tracon X in Tampere in september! Tracon is one of the biggest cons here in Finland and one of my personal favorites, since Tampere is an amazing city and the place where the convention is held works really well! So onto my plans:

SATURDAY:
 Soma Cruz from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
I've been very into Castlevania games for about a year now, so how could I not cosplay from it! I haven't played the original Castlevania games on the NES, since games that old are really not my thing (and because the old games are hard as damn) but for now I have played Symphony of The Night, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, Order of Ecclesia, Portrait of Ruin, and Super Castlevania IV I play every now and then but haven't finished it yet! Also I'm in the midst of playing Harmony of Dissonance too. And from all these games SoTN and the Sorrow-games have been my favorites, and I would have wanted to cosplay Alucard from SoTN, but his design is way too complicated for my current skills... So I decided to go with Soma and his Aria of Sorrow version! It's my second favorite Castlevania game after all, and his design is interesting, but simple enough to execute. I could write on and on about my love for Castlevania games, but I think I'll stop for now-- I can't wait 'till I get my wig and lenses for Soma so I can do a makeup test (I love those)! And I really want to do a cosplay makeup tutorial of Soma too when the time comes. I haven't started the cosplay yet, but I really want to start is as soon as possible, since school starts on wednesday and I have finals this autumn (;﹏;) I'm really not looking forward to that... (actually I'd rather drown myself)





SUNDAY:
Steven A. Starphase from Kekkai Sensen
Even though the Kekkai Sensen anime was far from good, it was extremely entertaining and the characters are just amazing! I really want to read the manga and just ordered a few books of it with a gift card I had☆ So me and two (maybe three) of my friends planned a small Kekkai Sensen group for Tracon! I will cosplay Steven (one of my favorite characters) and my friends will be Klaus, KK and maybe Zapp (I don't know if she's still in), and I'm so looking forward to it! Even though I like cosplaying just by myself, it's always nice and special to cosplay with my friends from the same series! So with Steven my cosplay is pretty much finished! I trifted everything except the tie and the wig, so I still have to downsize the suit, but otherwise that cosplay is done! And I'm glad it is, because like I said, I haven't started Soma yet...







So that's all! See you again soon!☆

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti