Pages

perjantai 7. elokuuta 2015

Style Inspiration Part #2 Usuke Devil☆

U S U K E  D E V I L / Y U S U K E  H I D A


So a natural switch from my favorite street snap girl is to my favorite street snap BOY! Usuke Devil, actual name Yusuke Hida, is 20 (If I remember right) years old, and has been streetsnapped by Tokyo Fashion and other sites several times in the past few years. These snaps are from 2013, which was the time he was most seen on street snap sites, and I just adore his style! He represents the more "high fashion" side of Harajuku style, since he mostly uses high fashion brands like Hérmes, YSL and Vivienne Westwood. Especially nowadays, since in these older pictures his style was more "extravagant" and edgy. Nowadays his style is much more traditional and subtle, but still amazing! No wonder he is considered to be one of the Harajuku style icons of mens fashion!


These are some more recents pictures of him, so you can see what I mean. I personally prefer his old, edgy style but tbh I love Devil in every form! The thing that first captured my eye in him was just how damn beautiful he is (;▽; ) Do you know the feeling when a man is prettier than most girls? That's the deal with Devil. Of course his style is amazing, but his gorgeous face is just irresistable-- okay now I'm starting to sound like a crazy fan girl, but just look how pretty he is! ;; In the left picture you can also see his twin sister Asami Hida who I adore to bits too! They really are an amazing pair of siblings, because of their gorgeous styles.


Devil used to work at Faline Tokyo, but nowadays if I'm not wrong, he works as a full time model. Like I said in the Rinalee post, I can't read Japanese, and Devil very very rarely writes in english so some of this information might be wrong. I have just been following him for several years now, so I'm telling you the little things I have learned about him throughout the years with my non-existent Japanese langauage skills-- But back to him now: From what I've understood from his instagram and his style book SCREAM UsukeDevil (which I own), Devil loves Korea and it has a special place in his heart. He does trips to Korea a few times a year and presumably loves Korean pop-music, since he sometimes uploads videos of him dancing to Kpop songs in his instagram. He even has a whole chapter in the style book dedicated to his trips to Seoul! His makeup style and hair reminds the Korean men's style nowadays too, as you can see from the newest pictures on his instagram. He looks much softer and sweeter nowadays than in the 2013 pictures, and even though I preferred that style, Devil has a big place in my heart no matter what!


F I N D  D E V I L
instagram: @screamer29
twitter: @screamer29

So that's all for now! I apologize if some of the information was wrong and my writing seems really scattered-- It's very hard for me to create sentences today heh. But thanks for reading and see you again soon!☆

2 kommenttia: